Used Book Sale recycling "trash" for girls in Vietnam NUTS, CANDY & BUTTER BRAIDS
Proceeds of SIFC's fundraisers go to projects benefitting women and girls. SIFC proudly strives to donate 20% of service funds to global efforts with the remaining 80% going directly to local efforts.
1) Used Book Sale SIFC teams with the local American Association of University Women chapter to recycle used books for educational scholarships and projects beneffiting women and families.
We collect donated books from the community throughout the year, sort for appropriate use and welcome shoppers to our quality spring sale. Our 2015 sale in Fort Collins recycled nearly 40,000 books. AAUW and SIFC have earned $135,000 since 1993 on this joint FUNdraiser! Plan now to renew your book shelves. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
2) Recycling "trash" for girls in Vietnam SIFC collects donations of empty laser, fax, copier, and inkjet cartridges and used cell phones for this fundraiser. Cartridges for Kids pays SIFC for collected items. The funds go to Children of Peace International, and are ear-marked for vocational programs that help young Vietnamese women maintain self-sufficiency. Email email@example.com for details. 3) Nut, Candy, and Butter Braid Sales We offer a wide variety of quality nuts, candies and butterbriads for your fall holiday planning each year. Support our service efforts by purchasing products you might purchase from specialty stores. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for details.